New Delhi: Now good news today. Fame India, one of India’s fast-growing publications has recently conducted a survey across all 29 states to find India’s best ministers. The list includes ministers from all governments across party and political lines. The chosen 21 Top ministers are going to be given the award of ‘Fame India Sarvashreshtha Mantri 2019’ in a ceremony to be held on November 9, 12.30 pm at Vigyan Bhavan.
Minister of State for Skill Development and Entrepreneurship Mahendra Nath Pandey will be the chief guest of the award ceremony. While Arvind Sawant, Union Minister of Heavy Industries and Public Enterprises, Arjun Ram Meghwal, Union Minister of State in Ministry of Water Resources, River Development & Ganga Rejuvenation and Parliamentary Affairs, and Kireet Solanki, Member of Parliament, Kiran Chopra, Director- Punjab Kesri and Rana Yashwant, senior journalist will be the special guests.
A press statement issued by Fame India said “Prosperity of a nation is largely dependent upon our State Ministers who make a major contribution to the implementation of policies and efficient execution of schemes for masses, which in turn largely impact the government success rate. If a Minister is corrupt or irresponsible, his entire department becomes inefficient with an adverse effect on state operations. In such a situation, a value assessment of the work done by Ministers from time to time is mandatory, to sustain government credibility in the eye of the masses”.
While we acknowledge the duty of worthy ministers towards people, we must also appreciate their good work. This will encourage them to deliver their responsibilities better- US Sonthalia, Editorial Director, Fame India
“While we acknowledge the duty of worthy ministers towards people, we must also appreciate their good work. This will encourage them to deliver their responsibilities better. In our eight-year journey of positive journalism, Fame India has experienced that two encouraging words expressed to our worthy Ministers, adds a pair of new wings to their performance” said US Sonthalia, Editorial Director, Fame India.
Thus, once again this year, the performance of state ministers was assessed on the following criteria – The efficiency of proper management, understanding of government machinery and vision and the art of keeping a bureaucrat in control makes a minister the best minister. The Chief Ministers have been kept out of this list, the release said further.
List of Ministers
- Pradeep Singh Jadeja, Home Minister, Govt of Gujarat
- Keshav Prasad Maurya, Deputy Chief Minister, Govt of Uttar Pradesh
- Sudhir Mungantiwar, Fmr. Cabinet Minister of Finance & Planning and Forests, Govt of Maharashtra
- Nand Kishore Yadav, Minister Road Construction Department, Govt of Bihar
- Madan Kaushik, Minister urban development, housing, census, election and reorganisation departments, Govt of Uttarakhand
- CP Singh, Minister Urban Development, Parliamentary Affairs and Housing Development, Govt of Jharkhand
- Himanta Biswa Sarma, Minister for Finance, Health & Family Welfare, PWD, Transformation & Development, Govt of Assam
- Mahendra Singh, Minister of Ministry of Jal Shakti, Uttar Pradesh
- Vipul Goel, Minister for Industries and environment, Haryana
- Firhad Hakim, Minister in Charge – Urban Development & Municipal Affairs Govt of West Bengal
- Manish Sisodia, Deputy Chief Minister, Govt of NCT Delhi
- Dr Thomas Issac, Minister of Finance, Govt of Kerala
- Manpreet Badal, Minister for Finance & Planning, Govt of Punjab
- Bedu Singh Pant, Minister for Tourism & Civil Aviation and Commerce & Industries, Govt of Sikkim
- Pratap Jena, Minister for Panchayati Raj & Drinking Water, Law, Housing & Urban Development, Govt of Odisha
- Vishwajeet Rane, Minister for Health, Industries, Trade & Commerce, Women & Child Development, Skill Development, Govt of Goa
- Jeetu Patwari, Minister of Higher Education, Sports and Youth Affairs, Govt of Madhya Pradesh
- Tamradhwaj Sahu, Minister of Home, PWD, Tourism and Jail, Govt of Chhattisgarh
- Raghu Sharma, Minister of Medical and Health, Medical Education, Ayurveda and DIPR, Govt of Rajasthan
- Chowna Mein, Deputy Chief Minister of Arunachal Pradesh
- Dr C Vijaybhaskar, Minister of Health, Govt of Tamilnadu
In its November 2019 issue, Fame India, Asia Post & PSU Watch have chosen top 50 bureaucrats in a nationwide survey based on strict performance measures, who have created new benchmarks of performance in public service.