New Delhi: On the occasion of 46th Foundation Day, Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) has extended the digitally-enabled NextGen ‘Pure for Sure’ fuelling initiative to energy stations in 100 cities. The iconic service initiative, Pure for Sure, had a digital makeover in November 2019, when the PFS Quality & Quantity Assurance removed human intervention, offering greater transparency, building greater customer trust.
Digitally enabled NextGen PFS offers the following benefits and assurance to service conscious new generation consumers –
- 100 percent assured Quality and quantity of fuel delivered to BPCL fuel stations through tankers that are secured by tamper-proof electronic locks secured through state-of-the-art geo-fencing technology which allows the tankers to be unlocked for decantation only when they reach the BPCL fuel station.
- 100 percent Secured payments through an Integrated Digital Payment System (IPS) which ensures automated billing of only dispensed fuel quantity through their state of the art retail automation system,
- “UFill” – a digital customer experience that delivers on BPCL’s promise of ensuring that their customers have complete control over Time, Technology and Transparency as part of their fuelling experience. With UFill, the invitation to customers is to “Fast forward your fill” leveraging the latest in digital technology which obviates the need for looking at zero or final reading and such offline manual interventions.
- New retail visual identity with contemporary styling and new age illumination technology
- Automated SMS Updates sent to registered consumers after every fuelling transaction
- Best in class value for fuelling customers with a 7.25% value back through the BPCL SBI co-branded credit Card Octane and 4.25% value back through the BPCL SBI credit card Platinum.
- New lane discipline at Retail Outlets was designed and implemented to make the customer fuelling journey smooth and efficient.
The company said that the UFill functionality is swift, secure and smart. For a customer looking for a change in the way he does his fuelling, this is an easy and convenient solution. The UFill functionality does not need any App download, is payment app agnostic ( i.e. customer can use any payment app already downloaded on his / her phone like GPay, PayTM, PhonePe etc.) , offers real-time QR and voucher code through SMS and is accepted at all BPCL Fuel Stations where the functionality is enabled. Adding to transparency and convenience, if the amount paid in advance is partially used, the balance amount is immediately refunded to the bank account of the customer. If not used within 48 hours, the money paid in advance is automatically refunded to the bank account from where debited.
Pure For Sure, which was launched by BPCL in 2001, redefined fuel retailing in the country with the company guaranteeing correct quantity with assured quality. Today, more than 8,600 Fuel Stations are certified ‘Pure For Sure’ outlets in the country.
Disclaimer: This story is a press release and is being published without any editing by PSU Watch desk. Our editorial team has only changed the headline.
(PSU Watch– India's Business News centre that places the spotlight on PSUs, Bureaucracy, Defence and Public Policy is now on Google News. Click here to follow. Also, join PSU Watch Channel in your Telegram. You may also follow us on Twitter here and stay updated.)