Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation Limited Recruitment 2019: Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation Limited (BVFCL) is looking to fill the post of Director (Finance) and has invited applications from interested candidates. The date of the vacancy for the post is July 1, 2020.
A Director (Finance) is a member of the Board of Directors and reports to the Chairman and Managing Director. They are overall in-charge of finance and accounts of the organisation and is responsible for evolving and formulating policies relating to finance and accounts as well as implementation thereof.
The applicant must, on the date of application, as well as on the date of interview, be employed in a regular capacity – and not in a contractual/ad-hoc capacity – in one of the followings:-
- Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSE) (including a full-time functional Director in the Board of a CPSE);
- Central Government including the Armed Forces of the Union and All India Services;
- State Public Sector Enterprise (SPSE) where the annual turnover is *Rs 750 crore or more;
- Private Sector in company where the annual turnover is *Rs 750 crore or more.
Preference would be given to candidates from listed companies. (The average audited annual turnover of three financial years preceding the calendar year in which the post is advertised shall be considered for applying the approved limits)
- The applicant should be a Chartered Accountant or Cost Accountant or a full time MBA/PGDM course with good academic record from a recognized University/Institution.
- Officers of Organised Group ‘A’ Accounts Services [i.e. Indian Audit and Accounts Service, Indian Defence Accounts Service, Indian Railway Accounts Service, Indian Civil Accounts Service, Indian P&T Accounts & Finance Service and Indian Cost Accounts Service] working in the appropriate level are exempted from these educational qualifications.
- Further, applicants from the Central Govt./Armed Forces of the Union/All India Services will also be exempted from the educational qualifications as per (i) above provided the applicants have ‘the relevant experience’ as mentioned in Para 4(iii) below.
- In respect of applicants from Organized Group ‘A’ Accounts Services/Central Government/Armed Forces of the Union/All India Services, Chartered Accountant/Cost Accountant/MBA/PGDM will be a desirable educational qualification.
Click here for more about BVFCL Director (Finance) job.