DSSSB online recruitment 2019: Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) has invited job applications for the posts of the assistant teacher (primary), assistant teacher (nursery) and junior engineer (civil). Eligible candidates can online apply for DSSSB Jobs through DSSSB website before October 15.
No of Total vacancies: 778
Applications begin: September 16
Last date to apply: October 15
Minimum Age: 18 years
Maximum Age: 30 years
Pay scale: For the advertised DSSSB jobs the Pay scale has not been mentioned. However, the Government of India provides a handsome salary to the candidates joining multiple posts offered through DSSSB Jobs. The salary is different for different posts. Do have a look at the salary structure of different posts offered through DSSSB.
• All Teachers Post: 9300-34800 + Grade Pay 4200/4600/4800
• Lower Division Clerk: Rs.5200 -20200 + Grade Pay 1900/-
• Grade-IV (DASS): Rs.5200 -20200 + Grade Pay 1900/-
• Grade-II (DASS): Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay 4600/-
• Statistical Assistant: Rs.9300 -34800 + Grade Pay 4200/-
• Junior Engineer (Civil): Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay 4200/-
• Draughtsman Grade-III: Rs.5200- 20200 + Grade Pay 2400/-
• Field Assistant: Rs.5200- 20200 + Grade Pay 2000/-
• Food Safety Officer: Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay 4200/-
• Librarian: Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay 4200/-
• Librarian (Dte. Of Training): Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay 4200/-
Mode of application: Online
General/OBC: Rs 100/-
SC/SC/PH: Rs 0/-
(Candidates have to pay their exam fee through debit card, credit card, net banking only)
Candidates applying for the post of assistant teachers should be 10+2 (Intermediate) passed from any recognised board in India along with CTET exam passed. Candidates also have 2 years diploma in elementary education.
Candidates applying for the post of the civil engineer should have a diploma in civil engineering from any recognized board, college or university in India.
Click here to know more.