Environment Ministry Recruitment 2020: Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change (MoEF) has invited job applications for the post Private Secretary, Assistants and Upper Division Clerk on Deputation Basis in Regional Office, Dehradun. Officials of central government or central government PSUs or state government's department on ad-hoc deputation are eligible for the post.
Posts: Private Secretary 1 post, Assistant 2 posts and Upper Division Clerk 01 post
Pay scale: Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400/-
Eligibility Criteria for Private Secretary
1. Officers under the central government or state government of union territories or recognised research institutions or universities or PSUs or semi-government or statutory or autonomous organisation are eligible for the job.
2. Candidates should be holding analogues post on regular basis in the parent cadre or department or with five-year regular service in posts level-6
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant
1. Officers of the central government or state government or union territories or autonomous or statutory organisation or PSU or university of a recognised research institution
2. Candidates should be holding analogous post on a regular basis or
3. With six-year service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis
4. Candidates should a at least bachelor's degree from a recognised university or institution
Eligibility Criteria for Upper Division Clerk:
1. Candidate should be employees of the central government and holding analogous posts on regular basis
2. He/She must have eight years of regular service in the grade of lower division clerk or equivalent
Term & conditions
1. The terms and conditions of the candidates selected for the appointment on deputation basis will be governed as per the conditions laid down in the government, Department of Personnel & Training (DoPT)
3. The period of deputation will be initially for three years and is likely to be extended further up to seven years as per the guidelines of DoPT. The departmental officers in the feeder category who are in direct line of promotion shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment by promotion.
Click here to know more about the job.
(PSU Watch– India's Business News centre that places the spotlight on PSUs, Bureaucracy, Defence and Public Policy is now on Telegram. Join PSU Watch Channel in your Telegram and stay updated)