Director (Marketing) is a member of the Board of Directors and reports to the Chairman and Managing Director.
The applicant should be a graduate with good academic record from a recognized University/
Institute. Applicants with MBA/ PGDM qualifications will have added advantage.
The applicant should have at least five years of cumulative marketing experience during the last ten years in an organisation of repute. Experience in Marketing Research, Product development, sales, forecasting and planning in Fertilizers and Petrochemicals activities is desirable.
The minimum length of service required in the eligible scale/rank/level will be one year for internal candidates, and two years for others as on the date of vacancy.
(a) Applicants from CPSEs should be working in the following or a higher pay scale:
Eligible Scale of Pay
- Rs 7250-8250 (IDA) Pre 01/01/1992
- Rs 9500-11500 (IDA) Post 01/01/1992
- Rs 20500-26500 (IDA) Post 01/01/1997
- Rs 51300-73000 (IDA) Post 01/01/2007
- Rs 120000-280000 (IDA) Post 01.01.2017
- Rs 18400-22400 (CDA) Pre-revised
- Rs 37400-67000 + GP 10000 (CDA)
- Rs 144200-218200 (Level 14) CDA
For more details, click here.