Agriculture Ministry Recruitment 2021: Department of Agriculture & Farmer Welfare proposes to engage the services of retired officers from Central Government service to render their services as 'Consultant" in the International Cooperation Division of the Department.
Number of vacancies: 3
Last date to reach the applications: July 31, 2021
Eligibility Condition: Candidates applying for the post of ‘Consultant’ in the Agriculture Ministry should be retired officers at DS/US level in any Central Government Department.
Scope of work
- Preparation of Action Plan 2021-24 for the agricultural Cooperation in BRICS countries (The action plan envisages cooperation in agriculture amongst the members of the BRICS Countries)
- Preparation of proposals for BRICS Agricultural Forum (BRICS Agricultural Forum envisages new areas of initiatives and deliverables)
- Preparation of proposals for BRICS Food Security, Sustainable Agriculture and Farmers Welfare. Under the Forum, new areas of work will be worked out. Preparation of proposals for Network of Agriculture Universities/Research Institute.
- Preparing concept paper of food system summit from DAC&FW side that will be forwarded to UN-Food system secretariat.
- The consultant will analyse the comment of other countries before furnishing inputs for draft ad declaration /communique for BRICS countries/G-20/Food System Summit
Period of engagement – One year
Job Location: Krishi Bhawan, New Delhi
Age Eligibility: Age should be less than 64 years as on July 31, 2021
Remuneration: Last pay drawn minus pension
- Fixed remuneration
- No DA
- No HRA
How to apply: The applications in the prescribed format (complete in all respect) along-with requisite i.e. Copy of PPO, Last Pay Certificate, Bank Details, Aadhar Card, PAN Card may be forwarded to the given address-
Shri Pankaj Singh
Room No 338
The Under Secretary (IC), DA&FW
Krishi Bhawan, New Delhi – 110001, Tel: 23381557/23070213
Click here to read the full advertisement.
(PSU Watch– India's Business News centre that places the spotlight on PSUs, Bureaucracy, Defence and Public Policy is now on Google News. Click here to follow. Also, join PSU Watch Channel in your Telegram. You may also follow us on Twitter here and stay updated.)