Director (Human Resources) is a member of the Board of Directors and reports to Chairman and Managing Director.
Applicant should be a graduate from a recognised University/ Institute with a good academic record.
The Post Graduate Diploma or Degree in Personnel Management/ Human Resource Management or Masters in Business Administration (MBA)/ Post Graduate Diploma/ Programme in Management(PGDM/ PGPM) from a recognized University/ Institute, will be desirable.
Applicants should have at least five years of cumulative experience during the last ten years in various aspects of HR/ Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations in an organization of repute.
The minimum length of service required in the eligible scale/rank/level will be one year for internal candidates, and two years for others as on the date of vacancy.
(a) Applicants from CPSEs should be working in the following or a higher pay scale:
Eligible Scale of Pay
- Rs 7250-8250 (IDA) Pre 01/01/1992
- Rs 9500-11500 (IDA) Post 01/01/1992
- Rs 20500-26500 (IDA) Post 01/01/1997
- Rs 51300-73000 (IDA) Post 01/01/2007
- Rs 120000-280000 (IDA) Post 01.01.2017
- Rs 18400-22400 (CDA) Pre-revised
- Rs 37400-67000 + GP 10000 (CDA)
- Rs 144200-218200 (Level 14) CDA
For more details, click here.