HAL recruitment 2019: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL), A navratna PSU under the Ministry of Defence, has invited job applications from energetic and result-oriented professionals for its offices, sub-offices, units and sub-units spared across India. Eligible candidates these HAL jobs can apply before December 13.
Post name: Managers, Deputy Managers, Engineers, HR Officer, Fire Officer, Assistant Fire Officer, Security Officer, Legal Officer and Security Officers.
No of vacancies: 18 posts
Commencement of online applications: November 18
Last Date to apply: December 13
Age limit Minimum age: 18 years
Maximum age: 40 years Payscale: Rs 12,000 – 60,000
Application fee: For General and OBC candidates Rs 500, No fee for SC/ST candidates
Mode of applying: Online through the HAL website, any other mode of application will not be accepted.
- For Deputy Manager and Manager (Security): Successful completion of ten months pre-commission training course from the 'Officers' Training School,' Chennai or from any other equivalent Institution under the Defence Forces.
- For Security Officer: Successful completion of Training conducted by the Central government, or candidates selected for the post of Sub Inspectors in the CISF, or successful completion of one-year training conducted by Home Ministry for SI in CBI.
- Deputy Manager/Engineer (Civil): Degree in Engineering or Technology or it's equivalent in the Civil discipline from recognised university or Institutions.
- Human Resource Officer: Bachelor's degree along with PG degree or PG Diploma / MBA / MSW / MA with specialisation in Human Resources/ Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations/ Labour Management/ Organisational Development/ Human Resource Development / Labour Welfare etc., from any recognised institutes or universities or recognised by appropriate statutory authorities.
- For Fire Officer or Assistant Fire Officer: Bachelor Degree of Fire Engineering from the National Fire Service College, Nagpur awarded by the Nagpur University, for example, Bachelor Engineering (Fire Engineering)
- For Bachelor of Law: Five years integrated course after 12th or Bachelor Degree with Bachelor of Law.
Click here to know more about HAL Jobs.