Oil India recruitment 2019: Oil India Limited (OIL), a Miniratna PSU under the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas, has invited applications to engage a consultant for finance and accounts departments on a contract basis at its corporate office, Noida for a period of one year. The interested and eligible candidates for engagement as a consultant in Oil India can apply before October 1, 2019.
- To coordinate with PSU/Privates sector banks in connection with official matters such as the collection of old TDS certificates from bankers involving significant amount.
- To coordinate with various banks for distribution of dividends to various shareholders in connection with the payment of final Dividend/Interim Dividend of the company.
- To follow up with for recovery of inter-corporate loans and interest thereon.
- To liaise with foreign exchange dealers and complete necessary documentation for issuance of FE to employees in connection with their Foreign Tours.
- Any other job as assigned from time to time.
- The incumbent should have retired from the Oil sector PSU at a level of Manager having minimum 15 years of experience of handling liaison and coordination jobs.
- The age of the incumbent should not be more than 70 years as on October 22.
Honorarium and Facilities A consolidated lump-sum of Rs. 55,000/- monthly honorarium will be paid as admissible. Local conveyance Rs 6,000/- per month will be paid irrespective of any grade. Mobile and landline telephone reimbursement for the due discharge of official responsibilities subject to a maximum of Rs 1,750/- per month or actual, whichever is lower. Travel/boarding during all official tours outside the place of posting will be as per entitlement of the grade last held. Incidentals Rs. 250/- per day for the actual number of days worked for OIL outside the place of posting.
Paid leave entitlement 20 days for every 12 months.