- Last date for submission of application: 17 May 2019
Pawan Hans Vacancy Details
- Associate (Accounts) – 4 posts
- Junior Associate (Accounts) – 3 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Associate and Junior Associate Posts Educational Qualification:
- Associate (Accounts) – Inter CA/ICWA with one-year relevant experience.
- Junior Associate (Accounts) – B.Com with three years of relevant experience OR MCom with one-year relevant experience.
Age Limit – 28 years
Pawan Hans Limited
Pawan Hans Limited is a helicopter service company based in New Delhi, India. Pawan Hans is a Mini Ratna-I category PSU. It has cumulatively flown more than 1 million hours and has had 2.5 million landings on its fleet since its formation. The operations are based at the Juhu Aerodrome in Vile Parle, Mumbai. Other than providing helicopter services to ONGC to its off-shore locations, this public sector company is often engaged for providing services to various state governments in India, particularly in North-east India, Inter-island ferry services in Andaman & Nicobar Islands, for last 26 years service to Lakshdweep Administration in ferrying people from Islands to Kochi Intl airport and inter-island services. These are considered as the backbone of Lakshadweep and Minicoy Islands which are far-flung from Indian shores extending up to 400–500 km into the Arabian sea, Vaishno Devi Helicopter service for devotees. Service to BSF and Maharashtra Police for Medical and Logistics support in event of Maoist attack on troops. Click here to know more about PawanHans job applications.