DGH Recruitment 2020: Directorate General of Hydrocarbons (DGH), under Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas (MoPNG), has invited job applications for the engagement as Advisor and Officer (Coordination) on contract, deputation basis for facilitating E&P operations in the Andaman & Nicobar Basin area. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the job before September 25.
Eligibility and experience criteria
• Superannuated officers (age, not more than 63 years as on August 1, 2020) retired from Senior level position under All India Services, Central Government Services, Andaman & Nicobar Administration, CPSEs and Defence Services, having minimum 03 years’ experience of working in the Andaman and Nicobar Islands preferably with Andaman & Nicobar Administration.
• Serving Senior Officers under All India Services, Central Government Services, Andaman & Nicobar
• Administration, CPSEs and Defence Services with 15 years’ service in their respective organizations having minimum 03 years working experience in Andaman and Nicobar Islands, preferably with Andaman & Nicobar Administration.
• Good communication and networking skills would be desirable.
Scope of work:
• Liaison and coordination activities for smooth conduct of E&P operations including a seismic survey in Andaman & Nicobar basin.
• Representing DGH in interactions with Andaman & Nicobar Administration for coordinating all permissions and statutory clearances for facilitating E&P operators.
• Representing DGH in interactions with Defence/Coast Guard and other security establishments for coordination of E&P operations by contractors.
• Interactions with government agencies for obtaining Environment/Forest clearances and flagging issues that may impact operations.
• Coordination with Shipping/Aviation with respect to seismic and/or aerial surveys that may be undertaken.
Duration of engagement
The assignment shall be for an initial period of 24 months, extendable for a further period of 12 months depending upon DGH requirement.
Place of posting
Advisor/Officer (Coordination), Andaman basin will be based in Port Blair, Andaman & Nicobar Islands for at least 15 days in a month and be available for meetings with concerned agencies as and when required by DGH. If required, he may have to travel to Delhi/Noida for co-ordination with the concerned agencies.
How to apply
Interested candidates meeting the eligibility & experience criteria are required to send their applications in the format directly to Shri Prashank Chandra, Senior Manager(HR), DGH together with all supporting self-attested documents of relevant qualifications and experience latest by September 25 through e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Eligible Serving Officers may send an advance application through email. However, their candidature will be considered only if their applications are received through proper channel.
Click here for application format.
(PSU Watch– India's Business News centre that places the spotlight on PSUs, Bureaucracy, Defence and Public Policy is now on Telegram. Join PSU Watch Channel in your Telegram and stay updated)