ONGC Recruitment 2021: ONGC (Tripura Asset, Agartala) has invited job applications from Indian citizens for engagement in the following contractual Medical Officer posts for the tenure period up to June 30, 2022. Eligible candidates can apply for the job before August 4.
Post Name: Field Medical Officer and General Duty Medical Officer
No of vacancies: 4+1 = 5 posts
Payscale: Rs 72,000/- 75,000 per month
Date of Interview: August 8
Mode of interview: Walk in Interview
Last date of receipt of application: August 4 by 17:30 hours
Candidates applying for Medical Officers posts should have an MBBS degree with valid registration with the statutory council
Candidates are required to submit the following documents in pdf format to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Application form in prescribed format typed on A4 size papers and duly signed (Format attached)
2. Certificates of Qualification, Date of Birth, registration certificate of Council or Institute, and experience if any, duly self-attested by the candidate.
3. Experience certificates, training certificates, if any
4. Passport size photographs to be affixed in the application format
5. Caste or community certificates or EWS Certificate, if applicable
6. Photo ID proof i.e. Aadhar Card/PAN card / Driving License / Company's ID card / Voter ID card (any one).
7. Prescribed Application format can be downloaded from www.ongcindia.com
Click here for more details
(PSU Watch– India's Business News centre that places the spotlight on PSUs, Bureaucracy, Defence and Public Policy is now on Google News. Click here to follow. Also, join PSU Watch Channel in your Telegram. You may also follow us on Twitter here and stay updated.)