NBCC Recruitment 2020: NBCC (India) Limited has released a recruitment notice for the engagement of six candidates as Assistant Executive posts on a contract basis. Interested & eligible candidates can download the application form through NBCC's official website by clicking here. The last date to submit applications is September 26.
Name of the post: Assistant Executive (IT)
Total vacancy: 6 vacancies
Mode of apply: Email
Maximum age Limit: 35 years
Salary: Rs 40,000/- Per Month
Candidates applying for Assistant Executive posts, should have a bachelor degree in Computer Application (BCA) and Masters in Computer Application (MCA) from the government recognised institute or university
Experience & job description
1. The candidate should have relevant experience in an ERP Environment and well versed in management and upkeep in IT system or communication systems including web designing, database, software, hardware, networking, video conferencing & allied equipment.
2. Candidates should have a working knowledge of network security infrastructure and network management systems.
3. Relevant Experience of working one-office and providing technical support as & when required.
4. Working knowledge on the development of web-based Test Portal.
5. Must have a good background in installing, configuring, and maintaining basic network types of equipment such as switches, routers, and access points.
6. Working Knowledge of HTML to manage/update content in Web-based applications.
7. Strong Troubleshooting Skill and capable of resolving network problems.
8. Should have an interest in learning new technology adapted by NBCC (India) Limited
The selection will be done by way of inviting applications first and shortlisting candidates on various criterion viz. their profile, age, educational qualification, experience etc. for Personal Interview. The decision of NBCC will be final in this regard.
Names of the shortlisted candidates will be displayed on www.nbccindia.com under the head “Career within Human Resources”. The applicants shortlisted as per the job requirement shall be called for the personal interview on the desired date which shall be informed to the shortlisted candidates by email only.
Click here to know more about the job.
(PSU Watch– India's Business News centre that places the spotlight on PSUs, Bureaucracy, Defence and Public Policy is now on Telegram. Join PSU Watch Channel in your Telegram and stay updated)