SECL Recruitment 2021: South Eastern Coalfields Limited (SECL), a Miniratna Coal PSU and subsidiary company of Coal India Limited, is looking for the dedicated and enterprising Medical Executive to work in the subsidiary companies/ coalfields areas/hospitals/dispensaries. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the job. The last date to receive the applications is April 30.
Total number of vacancies: 86
1. For Medical Specialist = 52 vacancies
2. Medical Officer = 32 vacancies
3. Medical Officer (Dental) = 02 vacancies
Note: Candidates will be entitled for leave encashment, medical facilities, etc. as per the rules of the company.
General role profile:
1. The candidate is required to attend medical emergencies in mine/projects/ establishments/hospitals.
2. The candidates should be able to examine & treat patients, screen cases needing specialized medical attention and refer them to higher centers.
3. The candidate should ensure/make PME (Periodical Medical Examination) of employees & initial Medical Examination of contractual workers.
4. The candidate should be able to make suitable arrangements for laboratory services for the proper diagnosis of doubtful cases and provide guidance to the technicians & staff.
5. The candidate should be able to implement various national health & family welfare programs in the unit.
6. The Candidate should take an active part in the formulation of development plans of the dispensary.
7. The Candidates should ensure adequate supplies of vaccines, consumables medicines, instruments, miscellaneous items required frorn time to time and their proper storage & usage"
8. The Candidate should ensure cleanliness inside and outside the premises and also proper maintenance of equipment.
The Candidate should ensure preparedness to meet exigencies and outbreak of epidemic in his/her area.
10. The Candidates should be able to conduct CSR and medical awareness camps, competitions, etc.
The candidate should ensure maintenance of the prescribed records and submission of reports and returns.
12 The candidate should be able to educate people on disease prevention measures and health maintenance.
13. The candidate should ensure functional assistance in ERP implementation.
14. The candidate should ensure the availability of ambulance services in the unit.
15. The candidate should ensure preparedness to meet emergencies and outbreak of epidemic/pandemic such as Covid-9 in the Project/Colliery/Area/Headquarter.
16. Sr. Medical Officer (Dental - E3): The candidate should be able to provide medical assistance as well as attainment of required dental solutions for the employees working in the establishment and nearby stakeholders.
17. Sr. Medical Specialist (E4)/Medical Specialist (E3): The candidate should be able to provide different medical assistance as well as attainment of required speciality solutions of the speciality in which he/she has been recruited for the employees working in the establishment and nearby stakeholders.
Qualifications for post 1 (For General Surgery, General Medicine & Pulmonary Medicine - minimum qualification is MBBS from recognised institute or college approved by Medical Council of India with recognised post-graduate Degree/DNB with minimum three years post qualification experience.
For other specialists, in addition to the above, Post Graduate Diploma is also considered as one of the minimum eligible qualifications
For General Surgery, General Medicine & Pulmonary Medicine - minimum qualification is MBBS from recognised institute or college approved by Medical Council of India with recognised Post Graduate Degree or DNB.
For other Specialists, in addition to the above, Post Graduate Diploma is also considered as one of the minimum eligible qualifications.
Qualification for post 2: MBBS from recognised Institute or college approved by Medical Council of India.
Qualification for post 3: BDS from recognised institute or college approved by Medical Council of India with one year post qualification experience from a hospital or clinic.
1. Sr Medical Specialist is 42 years for General and unreserved category
2. Sr Medical Officer (including Dental)/ Medical Specialist in E3 grade is 35 years for General and unreserved category
Click here to read the official notification.
(PSU Watch- India's Business News centre that places the spotlight on PSUs, Bureaucracy, Defence and Public Policy is now on Telegram & Twitter as well. Join PSU Watch Channel in your Telegram and follow us on Twitter to stay updated)